PDA

View Full Version : Redcoat Wannabes!?!

Redcoat Jase
30-06-05, 11:27 AM
Just wondering if there are any Redcoat wannabes out there? :D

EmmaW
01-07-05, 09:28 AM
Absolutely...always wanted to be one, but sadly I would like to apply for the job of Redcoat 20-30 years ago, not the role as it is now! If you know of any Recdoat / time travel job options then let me know and I'll apply :wink:

skegred
01-07-05, 01:25 PM
Redcoat???Jase. Wannabee Redcoat Jase

lts great to have you on this BM website,and to read all your postings, l dont know how the other Ex Redcoats feel about it,BUT l think you should add a Wannabee in front of your User name as it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to be called a Butln Redcoat,l see you are only 15yrs old and l hope and l'm sure you will make a very good one in time,so you'll have to earn the honour and privelige of being a Redcoat,looking forward to seeing more of your postings and photos,
My intention is certainly not to offend you
skegred Andy

skegred
01-07-05, 01:27 PM
Redcoat???Jase. Wannabee Redcoat Jase

lts great to have you on this BM website,and to read all your postings, l dont know how the other Ex Redcoats feel about it,BUT l think you should add a Wannabee in front of your User name as it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to be called a Butln Redcoat,l see you are only 15yrs old and l hope and l'm sure you will make a very good one in time,so you'll have to earn the honour and privelige of being a Redcoat,looking forward to seeing more of your postings and photos,
My intention is certainly not to offend you
skegred Andy

daniellabella001988
01-07-05, 02:04 PM
yeah i either wanna be a redcoat or funstar haven mate type person or team star

Redcoat Jase
01-07-05, 03:24 PM
O Well that's your opinion.... I agree that its a privelige to be called Redcoat! But it aint really hurtin anybody?!? And Wannabe just doesn't have the same Ring to it? Ure STILL called Skegred rite?

future_redcoat_lewis
27-01-13, 09:00 PM
Wow, an old post. But yes, one here!