Recent Blogs Posts

1. BL Butlins - Has the worm finally turned?!?

Quote Originally Posted by harmonica View Post
    well well well
    this used to be a site to be enjoyed bringing back memories of days gon by and the contact beetween old real redcotes and the happy campers sadly some of US old reds have passed over some could not care less but the fact remains it was a time to remember that waring a redcote was fun for all and a joy to give someone a smile and get a smile back. if your out there ? chip in and give this site a new kick start cause i for one still kip in touch with old redcotes and entertainers
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. more from dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Sansome View Post
    Attachment 21221Attachment 21222Attachment 21219Attachment 21220http://www.butlins-memories.com/forums/images/icons/icon11.png
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Filey 2003 is there anything at all left?

Quote Originally Posted by trevor View Post
    i worked there for over five seasons and out of the 9 camps filey was the cleanest and has the best atmosphere...pure devastation when it closed down
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Filey 2003 is there anything at all left?

i worked there for over five seasons and out of the 9 camps filey was the cleanest and has the best atmosphere...pure devastation when it closed down
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. good experience

i would recommend that working at butlins is not only a step up the career ladder but one hell of a good experience, the meeting of different people from not only local areas but from all areas of the country and world, students come to work there and the meeting of old and news friends was fantastic, the food not bad at all. we all came from different backgrounds and enjoyed the work experience, and the night life and each others company (if you know what i mean) there is no reason for young and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast