Thread: The Deck Skegness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Marie2003 Guest

Default The Deck Skegness

I have requested to eat in The Deck when I go to Skeggy for the fireworks weekend. Has anyone used The Deck? What is it like? What is it like for children? I have only used The Yacht Club when I upgraded to Premier Dinning in the past so I hope the food is as good as The Yacht Club. Does it get really busy in there? Last time we went in July we were allocated Coast (now a standard restaurant) and the food was terrible and Coast was too small to cope with the amount of people with queues for tables etc and not enough staff to clear the tables when they became free.

Jduggers Guest

The deck in skeggy is so fantastic!
    i never been in the yatch club so cant compare it, but food is brilliant not to mention lots of space! not once did i see a big queue for any of the food, we went the week before summer holidays kicked in and the camp itself was busy. so much choice and the staff are great morning and evening it really made a change to see such smiley happy and polite staff. im so glad we upgraded from standard, standard was a mad rush, will never go back to standard again after an amazing experience at the deck. for children its great as its so roomy and relaxed. we always went in various times and it was always pretty much the same. mainly because it is so big compared with the coast and yatch club, i feel you will have a far better experience with the deck!

wizedy Guest

Totally agree ^^^^. But dont mention my name or they might kick you out LOL