Thread: skegness at christmas and standard chalets help!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Butlinsbaby Guest

Default skegness at christmas and standard chalets help!!

As a seasoned summer camper in gold I am thinking of going for a Christmas break the bit inbetween xmas and new year anyone thats been whats it like?? And also what are the standard chalets like??

Any help would be appreciated

levi Guest

we've been on the break you thinking of a few times

its a good break,the place is still decorated christmasy and a lot of the shows are Christmas themed...they add a little xmas bit into the panto but don't change it completely

the pre Christmas break is the best one if you've got young children as father Christmas is their and there's some reigndears too

nothing at all wrong with standard chalets in my eyes(only go to Skegness)...they're a little tired but always clean,a lot closer to the skyline too which is a bonus in winter

Butlinsbaby Guest

Thanks levi, as long as the chalets are clean I am not to bothered and yes ii was thinking they may be closer!!. Hadnt thought about the pre Christmas break will perhaps look into it many thanks.

levi Guest

i'd definitely go on the Christmas fantasy break if you can,the inbetween break is good but the fantasy really is fantastic for the children..it really does get you in the mood for Christmas

we're going for Christmas day this year

http://www.butlins.com/where-to-stay...ve-breaks.aspx

Butlinsbaby Guest

Quote Originally Posted by levi View Post
    i'd definitely go on the Christmas fantasy break if you can,the inbetween break is good but the fantasy really is fantastic for the children..it really does get you in the mood for Christmas

we're going for Christmas day this year

http://www.butlins.com/where-to-stay...ve-breaks.aspx
    Brilliant thanks