Thread: Pontins Pakefield Review - August 2013 (2)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    KAF2 Guest

Default Pontins Pakefield Review - August 2013 (2)

Since my original Pontins Pakefield review last year has been corrupted (can any of the mods recover it or send it to me for resubmission?), here is the very much truncated version I posted on TripAdvisor:

Pakefield Pontins is one of the best of all the Pontins camps I have been to.

The camp is small and never seemed busy or noisy in any of the venues or on the beach, even at a time when it was full to capacity.

Tidy, pretty well maintained, clean (including the chalet windows – a first for Pontins!), quiet, a nice beach, free crazy golf/snooker/indoor-outdoor bowls/darts/tennis/basket ball/swimming pool and a fantastic ocean-liner themed dining room.

These chalets do not have a lounge and are slightly smaller than you usually get at the other Pontins camps, but you still have limited kitchen facilities such as a fridge, toaster, microwave, sink and all the utensils. The TV we had received all the digital freeview chanels, with no picture interference, again unusual for Pontins.

Peak season entertainment was fine, although it is usually more limited off-season.

Anybody used to holiday camp holidays will have no cause whatsoever for complaint. Pakefield Pontins is a great value holiday and far cheaper than camping.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    Last edited by KAF2; 31-05-14 at 05:34 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KAF2 For This Useful Post: