Thread: holiday shop prices

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bobrik25 Guest

Default holiday shop prices

whilst on a break in september my wife and i visited the holiday booking shop and decided to book our next holiday whilst there/
    we were told that the price given in the shop would be the best price available and would not be beaten anywhere , wrong .
    on sunday i just thought i would check out the latest price for my break, the price i had was £77.81 for 4 nights room only standard accomodation for my wife and i .
    i logged into the booking site with my premier club details and proceeded to check the price`, to my amazement it came back with the astonishing price of £62.41.
    i decided to ring the premier club hotline and told them of this and they readjusted my cost to £61.00 which i think is absolutely brilliant, it now works out that my wife and i are going to butlins for £7.50 per night per person. which is just over half price of day entry tickets.
    THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS JUST BECAUSE THEY TELL YOU IN THE HOLIDAY SHOP THAT THERE;S ARE THE BEST PRICES AND CAN'T BE BEATEN, ALWAYS CHECK ONLINE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bobrik25 For This Useful Post: