Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come for a drive round Pwllheli !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Joker Guest

Default Come for a drive round Pwllheli !

Just before breakfast the day we left Hafan y M?r we videoed a drive round the camp (with a mobile phone and I must say the Nokia n70 did quite a good job) just another last minute daft idea. Don't expect to see much of the old Butlins as there is not a lot left.

Please note Ja is no Steven Spielberg

Orange Pwllheli drive 1
    Pink Pwllheli drive 2
    Purple Pwllheli drive 3
    Blue Pwllheli drive 4
    Green Pwllheli drive 5
    Yellow Pwllheli drive 6
    Red Pwllheli drive 7
    White Pwllheli drive 8

You may need quicktime to view them or right click SaveAs to use windows media player

Be patient they take a while to open (if at the bottom of the page it says "downloading from site...." it should work.

Happy Viewing !!!

Joker
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pwdrivekey.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	6089  

Best of British Wrestling Guest

great videos thanks

Hayley2005 Guest

aww it still has butlins features...kind of

wizebuys1 Guest

Smile

hi joker
    i carnt help thinking ive seen these views before....doh of course it was last week with you & ja.

davecham Guest

Great stuff there Joker, i see what you mean about not much Butlins left. Hardly as you say, have watched the clips a few times now and see different things each time. I think you would only know its WAS pwllheli if you have a picture in your mind of how it was set out. thanks for shareing that and the time and effort

theman Guest

grate vides joker
    but i still say butlins is beter

Spelling !!!! Joker

Joker Guest

Glad you like them.

Heres a challenge to anyone going to Pwllheli. See if you can find a spot OUTSIDE where you can't see a caravan. Good Luck (you'll need it)

Have Fun !!!

Joker

discokev Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joker
    Heres a challenge to anyone going to Pwllheli. See if you can find a spot OUTSIDE where you can't see a caravan. Good Luck (you'll need it)
    Haven't been there to check lately but how about on the beach facing out to sea?

davecham Guest

Just watched them drives all again, i'm fasinated, them trees are proper trees now, when i first saw them, they were only just planted twigs and small bushes. Maybe if you stood in the bottom of the rock gardens there may be a chance of not seeing any vans, as it looks like a wilderness, thats as you know towards the end of your red line, drive 7.
    just a note while we are at Pwlleli, that my dad is going to find the movie of the later end of the great fire which wrecked the Gaiety building, he said we were their that week and he got some footage of the fire engines and all the smoke, even i don't remember that fire.
    i think as you get older you reminice more and look back at all the great things you did.....well thats what i think!

davecham Guest

God anyone would think i am on my way out!!!!!!! hopefully not yet lol