Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Butlins Nightmares

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

iv never really had a nightmare about butlins. but i have had a nightmare about pontins.................. oh wait that was real live lol
    Iv only been in the skyline as early as 7:30am but i would love to see it empty
    All above is my own opinon and in anyway do not necessarily reflect anyone at Butlins Bourne Lesure Or Butlinsmemories.com
    Remember You Are Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mower View Post
    iv never really had a nightmare about butlins. but i have had a nightmare about pontins.................. oh wait that was real live lol
    Iv only been in the skyline as early as 7:30am but i would love to see it empty
    When I was in and it was empty it really opened my eyes, by this I mean since the middle cafe went its quite big and open and for the first time I could visualize the buildings and how they used to stand alone properely before they all got put together under the cover. I could see the crude wooden boards stuck onto actual buildings. Outsides cladded beyond relief. P.s I also had a dream a few months ago that I got a massive pole and lifted the roof of the Skyline upward and uprooted the skyline cannopy and threw it out onto the field beside the enclosed space. What A sight that would be, a huge area of land with real light in it for the first time in 14 year. I wish someone would. Please someone do it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Standing outside my mates shed one night having a beer. Very close I heard boots stamping looked around nothing there. That could have been anything right? It sounded very close to where I was stood but I wasn't freaked out