Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Butlins Nightmares

Ben Mower Guest

iv never really had a nightmare about butlins. but i have had a nightmare about pontins.................. oh wait that was real live lol
    Iv only been in the skyline as early as 7:30am but i would love to see it empty

Skegness_is_so_bracing! Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mower View Post
    iv never really had a nightmare about butlins. but i have had a nightmare about pontins.................. oh wait that was real live lol
    Iv only been in the skyline as early as 7:30am but i would love to see it empty
    When I was in and it was empty it really opened my eyes, by this I mean since the middle cafe went its quite big and open and for the first time I could visualize the buildings and how they used to stand alone properely before they all got put together under the cover. I could see the crude wooden boards stuck onto actual buildings. Outsides cladded beyond relief. P.s I also had a dream a few months ago that I got a massive pole and lifted the roof of the Skyline upward and uprooted the skyline cannopy and threw it out onto the field beside the enclosed space. What A sight that would be, a huge area of land with real light in it for the first time in 14 year. I wish someone would. Please someone do it.

Adee Guest

Standing outside my mates shed one night having a beer. Very close I heard boots stamping looked around nothing there. That could have been anything right? It sounded very close to where I was stood but I wasn't freaked out