Thread: Hello Is There Anyone who worked at Pontins hembsy in 1970's and 1978

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hello Is There Anyone who worked at Pontins hembsy in 1970's and 1978

Hello There Im Looking if anyone worked here in the 1970's to 1978 , If So Did Anyone Know The Darlows if you serving or a waitress for drinks or worked there during this time? My Dad was about 12 or 14 my uncle was about 7 or 10 and my great grandad & great nan also stayed with them.my nan and grandad were also there (My Dads & Uncles Mum & Dad) Bye For Now George
    Come pontins please do something to the rooms and the food . also pull your finger out . new beds chairs baths doors pillows tv shelfs oven sink windows . also make holiday on the buses tours round the camp and the bridge . hire old lodekka buses . the ballroom everything make it a lovely place to stay not a bombsite . it will a shame if it closed for good . pull your fingers out .

BUTLINS

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyone can you help?
    Come pontins please do something to the rooms and the food . also pull your finger out . new beds chairs baths doors pillows tv shelfs oven sink windows . also make holiday on the buses tours round the camp and the bridge . hire old lodekka buses . the ballroom everything make it a lovely place to stay not a bombsite . it will a shame if it closed for good . pull your fingers out .

BUTLINS

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can anyone help me out

BUTLINS

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello There Im Looking if anyone worked here in the 1970's to 1978 , If So Did Anyone Know The Darlows if you serving or a waitress for drinks or worked there during this time? My Dad was about 12 or 14 my uncle was about 7 or 10 and my great grandad & great nan also stayed with them.my nan and grandad were also there (My Dads & Uncles Mum & Dad) Bye For Now

BUTLINS

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can anyone help

BUTLINS

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please can you help as i would really like to know thanks.

BUTLINS

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello There Can Anyone Help me out, Im Looking if anyone worked here in the 1970's to 1978 , If So Did Anyone Know The Darlows if you serving or a waitress for drinks or worked there during this time? My Dad was about 12 or 14 my uncle was about 7 or 10 and my great grandad & great nan also stayed with them.my nan and grandad were also there (My Dads & Uncles Mum & Dad) Bye For Now George

BUTLINS