Thread: Hello Is There Anyone who worked at Pontins hembsy in 1970's and 1978

holiday on the buses fan 73 Guest

Default Hello Is There Anyone who worked at Pontins hembsy in 1970's and 1978

Hello There Im Looking if anyone worked here in the 1970's to 1978 , If So Did Anyone Know The Darlows if you serving or a waitress for drinks or worked there during this time? My Dad was about 12 or 14 my uncle was about 7 or 10 and my great grandad & great nan also stayed with them.my nan and grandad were also there (My Dads & Uncles Mum & Dad) Bye For Now George

Anyone can you help?

can anyone help me out

Hello There Im Looking if anyone worked here in the 1970's to 1978 , If So Did Anyone Know The Darlows if you serving or a waitress for drinks or worked there during this time? My Dad was about 12 or 14 my uncle was about 7 or 10 and my great grandad & great nan also stayed with them.my nan and grandad were also there (My Dads & Uncles Mum & Dad) Bye For Now

can anyone help

Please can you help as i would really like to know thanks.

Hello There Can Anyone Help me out, Im Looking if anyone worked here in the 1970's to 1978 , If So Did Anyone Know The Darlows if you serving or a waitress for drinks or worked there during this time? My Dad was about 12 or 14 my uncle was about 7 or 10 and my great grandad & great nan also stayed with them.my nan and grandad were also there (My Dads & Uncles Mum & Dad) Bye For Now George