Thread: Hello Is There Anyone who Worked at the dovercourt hi de hi camp.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hello Is There Anyone who Worked at the dovercourt hi de hi camp.

Hello Can Anyone Help Me Out on this question my dad and my nan and grandad went to the hi de hi camp in the seventies,and they had a greencoat called stevie but what was his second name as i would like to know please thank you.also did anyone work here did you show them to the chalets or the enterniment in the building or a waitress or waiter to the darlow famiy (my dad and my nan and grandad surname) thanks again
    Come pontins please do something to the rooms and the food . also pull your finger out . new beds chairs baths doors pillows tv shelfs oven sink windows . also make holiday on the buses tours round the camp and the bridge . hire old lodekka buses . the ballroom everything make it a lovely place to stay not a bombsite . it will a shame if it closed for good . pull your fingers out .

BUTLINS

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can anyone help me with this please as i would love to know
    Come pontins please do something to the rooms and the food . also pull your finger out . new beds chairs baths doors pillows tv shelfs oven sink windows . also make holiday on the buses tours round the camp and the bridge . hire old lodekka buses . the ballroom everything make it a lovely place to stay not a bombsite . it will a shame if it closed for good . pull your fingers out .

BUTLINS

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can anyone help me with this please as i would love to know

BUTLINS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've just asked the same question actually. He was known as Stevie 'Winkle'. There's never been a coat of any kind like him before or since.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks For That Mark I Wonder What He is doing now if he is still alive , thanks for letting me know mate

BUTLINS