Thread: Why is the site so quiet these days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Why is the site so quiet these days.

I can't understand where everyone is these days, it does not feel like so long ago that I could spend an evening on here and have fun, and relive great memories. Recently I have had to cut down all my driving work as i have a serious illness and suddenly all the sites I used to know are silent.
    Lets Keep The Memories ALIVE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I was wondering that myself. Back when it first started names like Tannoy and Clacton Red were on all the time. Think an American chap started the site off around 2000. I collected a lot of Butlins stuff over the years and very soon I will begin to sell it, including Redcoats from every change of design.

Blinking Owl.
    Indoors if wet !!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinking Owl For This Useful Post:

lifeboat1 (21-11-17)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blinking Owl View Post
    I was wondering that myself. Back when it first started names like Tannoy and Clacton Red were on all the time. Think an American chap started the site off around 2000. I collected a lot of Butlins stuff over the years and very soon I will begin to sell it, including Redcoats from every change of design.

Blinking Owl.
    Hi, I miss the old site, the stories and banter. Problem was I was far too busy running my minibus firm to notice the change. But I have spent the past 2 years fighting throat cancer and am taking time off to recover from radiation therapy and too much time on my hands.
    Lets Keep The Memories ALIVE