Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Butlins ghosts....

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

at filey there was several sightings of a female ghost in the woman's toilets on the staff lines and she was holding a baby, on several occasions especially with new staff they would let out a loud scream and we would ask what all the fuss was as if we didn't know. it was rumored that a young woman gave birth many years before and the baby had died and the woman hung herself, however no all saw but some did say they heard a baby crying, myself i would there five years and didn't go near the woman's toilets 1. not that brave at that time 2. hanging around the woman's toilets late at night would arouse suspicions and would the woman be screaming at me or the ghost haha 3 those toilets were up at the top of "H" block

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Cool ghost st filey

at filey there was several sightings of a female ghost in the woman's toilets on the staff lines and she was holding a baby, on several occasions especially with new staff they would let out a loud scream and we would ask what all the fuss was as if we didn't know. it was rumored that a young woman gave birth many years before and the baby had died and the woman hung herself, however no all saw but some did say they heard a baby crying, myself i would there five years and didn't go near the woman's toilets 1. not that brave at that time 2. hanging around the woman's toilets late at night would arouse suspicions and would the woman be screaming at me or the ghost haha 3 those toilets were up at the top of "H" block

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Angry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

When worked at Bognor I was at Kent west I think east being nearly in skyline. A corridor leading from west to east had been sealed off. That same year a guest hung himself in Jaks toilets. I'm not sure if staff still live in Kent. It wasn't a nice place

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I have heard many things about Bognor but gossip not fact. from this point on is GOSSIP NOT FACT. A girl hung herself years ago because her lesbian lover dumped her. A very famous man we all know falling down the stairs drunk. Kent being haunted

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default chost of a child at filey camp

as far as i am aware the child ghost may come from the fact that someone may have given birth in one of the toilets near the staff lines and the baby did not make it and many people especially new staff members saw this ghost

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Question Ghost at filey

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adee View Post
    When worked at Bognor I was at Kent west I think east being nearly in skyline. A corridor leading from west to east had been sealed off. That same year a guest hung himself in Jaks toilets. I'm not sure if staff still live in Kent. It wasn't a nice place
    What year was the Jaks hanging? Also who was the famous guy falling down the stairs?