Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: BM Bears world Tour !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello All

I had a great time with Dan and Rachel in Minehead and cant wait to join everyone there next week. I have also enjoyed Gloucester.

I havent smoked for weeks now thanks to nicorette for bears but I do like VK Orange so the boozing is a problem!

Dan has some pics but is having probs with his camera but will put them up soon. Anyway im off to Kaths now, see you all soon

BM Bear

CLICK ME
    Travel log last updated 11.01.08 (over 40,000 Miles)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hiya little red bud..
    glad you've given up the fags...means i dont have to hide mine from you anymore, vk's...i thought you were a lager bear?? did you meet any new floosies??
    c u on fri.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Where are you off to after the meet up BM Bear? How about a trip to Sunny Sheppey including Leysdown and then maybe over to Lanzorate for a while.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

^ He's going to Paris after Minehead! That is one well-travelled little bear! Not sure where he's off to after that though
    Frequent Flyer
    Please note that any views or opinions expressed above are my own personal ones and not necessarily those of Butlins, Bourne Leisure or butlinsmemories.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I still like the beer but I was sharing the bucket of VK's and got a taste for it, sure i'll be back on the beer with you though wize!!!! Yeah off the fags and got the patches, well you cant smoke in Reds anymore s thought i'd better give up!

BM

CLICK ME
    Travel log last updated 11.01.08 (over 40,000 Miles)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I'm posting on The Bear's behalf as he's taking a nap just now.

He arrived safely at mine just before 9am this morning. Apparently he decided to try all of Nottingham's pubs and clubs over the weekend... and there are a lot of them! He was in a right state when I finally wrestled him out of his sleeping bag! He didn't want to come out, he just wanted a sleep! He was more hungover than I have ever seen anyone in my life! (And I live in Nottingham!!)

Anyway, a quick shopping trip at 10am soon perked him up (I think maybe the ladies changing rooms were his highlight - cheeky bear!) but by lunchtime he was getting grumpy again, so I put him down for a nap. Hopefuly he sleeps it all off and wakes up a happier bear. He's already been eyeing up my stash of blue WKDs so I'm getting a bit worried about that! I hope he plans to share! LOL!
    Frequent Flyer
    Please note that any views or opinions expressed above are my own personal ones and not necessarily those of Butlins, Bourne Leisure or butlinsmemories.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kath View Post
    I'm posting on The Bear's behalf as he's taking a nap just now.

He arrived safely at mine just before 9am this morning. Apparently he decided to try all of Nottingham's pubs and clubs over the weekend... and there are a lot of them! He was in a right state when I finally wrestled him out of his sleeping bag! He didn't want to come out, he just wanted a sleep! He was more hungover than I have ever seen anyone in my life! (And I live in Nottingham!!)

Anyway, a quick shopping trip at 10am soon perked him up (I think maybe the ladies changing rooms were his highlight - cheeky bear!) but by lunchtime he was getting grumpy again, so I put him down for a nap. Hopefuly he sleeps it all off and wakes up a happier bear. He's already been eyeing up my stash of blue WKDs so I'm getting a bit worried about that! I hope he plans to share! LOL!
    Glad he made it to you in on piece. Im going to try and put his pics up today but im not too well (off work with flu) so will have to see.

Missing him already
    Minehead 2014 - Already booked Easter April 18th - 21st and October half term Fri 24th - Fri 31st October

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Sadly because my camera isnt working these are the only 3 pics i have of BM Bear from last month. 1 in the chalet checking the weeks entertanment and 2 from the Swinging Shilleleagh having a lunchtime pint.
    Minehead 2014 - Already booked Easter April 18th - 21st and October half term Fri 24th - Fri 31st October

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ahhhhh how i miss those sofas, we were blessed with the orange ones in my shed - how lucky were we!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I've got loads of photos of BM Bear to post tomorrow Watch this space! (He's in Manchester with an Australian & an American today! )
    Frequent Flyer