Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: BM Bears world Tour !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

well it appears that bm bear would rather stay with his new love daisy the cow ,then come and see his old mate and have a drink at bunnis 18th birthday party

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wizebuys1 View Post
    well it appears that bm bear would rather stay with his new love daisy the cow ,then come and see his old mate and have a drink at bunnis 18th birthday party
    sorry about that wizebuys1, but angelbabe has been busy this week and slightly stressed and only packed half hour before disappearing to CLACTON. She forgot one or two other things as well. As a footnote....BM bear came with me on what turned out to be my last trip at sea. I resigned from being an Officer in the Standby/Supply industry in the North sea to embark as a Sole Trader in the area of Foot Health. Anybody want there corns or nails trimmed????????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile

Hello... BM Bear here...

I've managed to finally get onto a computer at Jamie's work to get onto the Butlins Memories site!

Well after my great time at sea and all that I travelled to Plymouth down in Devon. I'm staying with Jamie at the moment although I've been a bit neglected over the past few days... he has promised to take me out at the weekend and show me the sights of Plymouth, and believe me I've seen a few sights in Plymouth... apparently they call the locals that were born and bred in Plymouth 'Janners'... they all talk funny, bit like farmers, Jamie has lent me his janner phrase book that he had to use when he first arrived at Plymouth...

Any way, I had a weekend at Butlins Minehead last weekend and we stayed in a self catering lodge. Here's a few of my pictures from when I explored the lodge...

This weekend I'm going to try a bit of the good old 'Plymouth Gin'!

BM Bear

CLICK ME
    Travel log last updated 11.01.08 (over 40,000 Miles)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi all
    well that blooming dasiy the cow done me head in nag,nag,nag so after going down south i decided to call in and see me old mate wize and guess what????? hes off to spain next friday with the wife and kids ...and now me ,i told wize he would need a drinking partner over there and that convinced him so i'll soon be of to sunny spain for a fortnight....see you all on my return....
    love bm bear

CLICK ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bm bear has been having lots of fun playing with llil George!! George has fallen in love with him and thinks hes "soooo cute"

I'll add a pic or 2 up of them playing together tomorrow xXx
    Hey! Hey! Were the Skyline Gang- and were here to have some fun... HII MY NAME IS MIMI, AND I KNOW YOU'D LIKE TO BE ME... ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello!!

Sorry i havnt been in touch for a while, ive been very busy playing with George!!

Raani has abandoned me a little as shes been busy with work and stuff, but luckily George has been taking good care of me!

Raani does have some pics of George playing with me, and even feeding me!! But of course, raani has lost the thingy to send them off her phone to the computer, i'll make sure she finds it and posts them soon so you all know im still alive!!!

Bye for now x

CLICK ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bm bear got abit drunk last night with me and kayley!!! he was very naughty!!! and he ate our mowams (sweets- how ever u spell it lol)

got some pics of him and us... he made us pose like the skyline gang!!!!

will add them up when im online tonight xXx
    Hey! Hey! Were the Skyline Gang- and were here to have some fun... HII MY NAME IS MIMI, AND I KNOW YOU'D LIKE TO BE ME... ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well hello there, Raani has finally sorted out a few pics of me having lots of fun!

I am turing into an action hero recently- Ive been helping George to fight monsters with sonic the heghog, and those power rangers- i have had some big robots to fight! Its great fun!!!

There we go, pics are done- have got some of me fighting a biig robot helping george- im sure Raani will add them soon!!!

I am getting in the holiday spirit with Raani and George- there off to butlins in October, i think they hope ill still be with them, they want to show me how to party in Reds, and George wants me to see bob and billy "because im a butlins bear" (what he said)

Ill be chatting again soon then!!! Im just off to steal some more mowam sweeties muahahaha xxx

CLICK ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im abit sad because no one has replyed to the pictures that were put up before

but seeing as there has been posts asking where i am, thought id put afew more pics up- me being an action hero figing robots with sonic and powerangers!!!

Would be nice to hear everyones thoughts/views on my life at the mo- im a good bear now i dont drink or anything- Raani wont let me, but i supose i cant- cant save the world if im drunk now can i!!!?

CLICK ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by BM Bear View Post
    Im abit sad because no one has replyed to the pictures that were put up before

but seeing as there has been posts asking where i am, thought id put afew more pics up- me being an action hero figing robots with sonic and powerangers!!!

Would be nice to hear everyones thoughts/views on my life at the mo- im a good bear now i dont drink or anything- Raani wont let me, but i supose i cant- cant save the world if im drunk now can i!!!?

I should hope you arent drinking any of Raani magic lucozade.