Thread: Holimarine UK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Holimarine UK

Is there any who remember this company back in 1992.I was employed as a Bluecoat Entertainer,sadley following the company falling into receivership the company did not survive,real shame,below is an image of a camp then owned by its sister company known then as "Pennant holidays" now known as " New Horizon"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hell yeah i remember 1992 at holimarine they were the days i was only 11 years old then, was watching the vids today of them days do u remember a marcus day he to was a blue coat have been thinking bout him loads recently and been trying to find him,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No sorry
    Entertainments Manager

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Holimarine owned the now Haven camp at Burnham On Sea. Had loads of breaks there as a 2nd holiday and loved it!
    Minehead 2014 - Already booked Easter April 18th - 21st and October half term Fri 24th - Fri 31st October

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Exclamation Information

For you'r information people
    Holimarine went into Recivership in 1995 And Was taking over by Wilson Leisure ,at the time holiday parks where Burnham On Sea , LakeSide , Broadland Sands , Quay West And Hopton.
    In 1996 British Holidays Took over ownership of Burnham On Sea , Quay West And Hopton.
    In 2001 The owners of British Holidays ( Bourne Leisure ) purchased Haven From Rank Leisure.
    In 2008 Bourne Leisure ceased trading under the British Holidays Name and is now known as Haven.
    Remember .... Allways appear happy on holiday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Wink Burnham On Sea

If anyone wants a few old pictures of burnham on sea holiday park let me and i shall find them

Thank You

x warren x
    Remember .... Allways appear happy on holiday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Long View Post
    Is there any who remember this company back in 1992.I was employed as a Bluecoat Entertainer,sadley following the company falling into receivership the company did not survive,real shame,below is an image of a camp then owned by its sister company known then as "Pennant holidays" now known as " New Horizon"
    Hi Paul, i worked as a Blue coat at Burnham Holimarine the season the receivers came in, not sure if you were there the same time as me, the only paul i can remember is the dj that came along late on in the season.I can remember John want with the ginger hair who stayed in our apartment, bottom floor middle of the staff accomodation block

regards

"Uncle Gavin"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kedgey View Post
    hell yeah i remember 1992 at holimarine they were the days i was only 11 years old then, was watching the vids today of them days do u remember a marcus day he to was a blue coat have been thinking bout him loads recently and been trying to find him,
    I remember working briefly with Marcus before he moved on to pastures new, i may have been his replacement, I joined the Bluecoats half way through the season

Regards

Uncle Gavin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Whurr View Post
    Hi Paul, i worked as a Blue coat at Burnham Holimarine the season the receivers came in, not sure if you were there the same time as me, the only paul i can remember is the dj that came along late on in the season.I can remember John want with the ginger hair who stayed in our apartment, bottom floor middle of the staff accomodation block

regards

"Uncle Gavin"
    cheers gavin
    Entertainments Manager

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wazer15 View Post
    If anyone wants a few old Instant Knockout pictures of burnham on sea holiday park let me and i shall find them

Thank You

x warren x
    Post them here Warren!
    Last edited by Tischler; 11-12-17 at 11:53 AM.