Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back from skeggy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Redcoat Party Dances in the Tic-Tac, sorry I mean Reds venue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Adventures of Captian Pugwash!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

BM Bear had much fun playing on the rides with Samuel, Nick and Yasmin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lightbulb

Although he was torturted just slightly when Alex was playing singstar in our friends caravan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

He didnt seem to miss daisy at all when he was with his new mate Billy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1) Samuel and Bm bear and pingu

2) Samuel and Bm bear and bob the builder

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Me and my best mate Steph, Johnathan and Yasmin in Centre Stage last night.

As you can see cherry vk on the table but ive found a new drink now vodka and coke. My mates husband took a bottle down with them last weekend he went back to work i ended up drinking the entire bottle had to buy another bottle to replace it for him. Then last night we shared half of the new bottle between us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We arrived at Skeggy Monday morning approx 10am, Our friends were staying in their parents caravan and were only planning on staying the weekend so we went early to spend the day with them but when we arrived they decided to stay for the rest of the week with us so that was really good as the kids get on so well and so do the adults.

Raani was always coming to visit us while we were there but that got cancelled when she found out she was coming to stay at butlins but on Tuesday morning we got a phonecall and many many texts to say that Raani is coming down for the day with her dad on the Wednesday. So wednesday morning we met Raani and her dad at the day visitors entrance Raani came in with us and her dad went off to do some retail theraphy for the rest of the day. We all had a great day and got on so very well. It was sad when 6pm arrived and we had to say goodbye.

The entertainment OH DEAR WHERE DO I START.

Monday evening we went into reds (tic tacs) as we have now renmaed it due to the colour system. There was an awful game show on then off limits came on they have improved so much since we last saw and they were very good. Next was Max Hutton with tribute to Robbie as normal he was very good.

Tuesday was centre stage wrestling in the afternoon thats the same as normal only snag couldnt see anything as people were stood in front of the tables so we couldnt see but the kids enjoyed as they made enough noise to take off the roof. In the evening we watched another game show not as bad as the night before but still not fantastic, Me and Samuel went back to the chalet early as he was tired Alex and Johnathan stayed to watch soul explosion they said that was very good.

Wednesday Panto day - oh dear oh dear oh dear. In the 15 years we have been the panto has always been our favourite and we knew lots of the old cast had left to do better things but it certainely didnt prepare us for the torture we had to endure, They were terrible they were late coming on for prompts the singing was awful and the dancing not much better the second half did brighten up a bit but not much, it must have been bad Johnathan always videos the panto but in the interval he deleted the tape and put the camera away in the bag.
    In the evening we watched a swing thing that wasnt too bad Johnathan preferred the dancers this time although that could have something to do with their costumes

Thursday - ONE BIG NIGHT Our favourite show last year we watched it so many times think we knew the show word for word. New venue was in reds rather than centre stage and of course new cast. Now you would have thought new cast new show but oh no the exact show as last year they had deleted several of the scenes though the comedy side of it was all removed and the dancers and singers were terrible. Afterwards was off limits the band the young guitarist was excellent.

Friday - although technically we should have come home on Friday as i said our friends were staying in their parents caravan and we were offered to stay a night on the sofas in the caravan which we did. Due to change over day nothing really happening so we had a lazy day singing on the singstar in the caravan and watching dvds (and drinking) - what a life !! In the evening we went over to centre stage where captain pugwash was going to be on, but first we watched the king/queen tribute a few bits were ok but there was some songs they didnt do very well. But captain pugwash was excellent, thoroughly recommend you watching that if you get a change to see it.

We left the caravan at 5.10am this morning as Johnathan had to do his paper round by 10am and Alex had a patient at 11am, we arrived back at Lowestoft just after 8am.

Despite the terrible entertainment we did have a good time and cant wait to return in 7 WEEKS TIME FOR THE FORUM HOLIDAY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by skegred View Post
    l was at Skegness last four days,and l thought l recognised Raani in the Skyline,and it must have been you Angelbabe, and young Samuel (didnt see Johnathan)with her.

l told my daughter l thought l'd seen someone off butlinsmemories,you had passed me near the internet Cafe l thought you might be going to queue up for the Panto,Dick Whittington(first half wasnt too good it livened up in 2nd half)

My Apologies, l wish now l had gone back to make sure,it'd been nice to have met you all,

l'll add a few photos later.

Andy skegred
    Sorry we missed you Andy would have loved to have met you. What did you think of the entertainment? Hope you had a good time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

oooh pat!!

I had a great time meeting you all! Such an amazing day- Got alot done for saying i was only their for the day!!

The funniest part has got to be the MUUUR competitions... Which i think Samuel won..!! The i asked pingu to marry me, wedding is on the 9th July, and Billy said he is still my husband!

Pantomime... hmm haha! I screamed everytime Fairy Kind Heart came on stage... even though apparantly shes not called Fairy Kind Heart... and i said hello Nutty to um the dame! And pirate Sprout and the other pirate wouldnt give me a huggle (but the rest of the cast did!!)

I got a new best redcoat friend, that was happy to do Chocolatte to the disny music in the panto break! And fairy kind heart is my best mate haha!!

You all made me laugh lots!! Thanks for a great day xXxXxXx
    Hey! Hey! Were the Skyline Gang- and were here to have some fun... HII MY NAME IS MIMI, AND I KNOW YOU'D LIKE TO BE ME... ...