Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything You Need To Know About Adult Weekends

Rach Guest

Default Everything You Need To Know About Adult Weekends

Hey, I thought Id create a thread for first time goers to the butlins adult weekends (like me!) so that people can post what to expect, if redcoats are presents etcc..

djmp Guest

WARNING THESE WEEKENDERS WILL SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR WEALTH.
    So much so that these weekends will affect you to the point that you are in danger of becoming a weekender addict.

Take me for example i started going to them 5 years or so ago and now do a least 3 or more a year, infact 5 this year and 3 planed for next year.

In my opinion you will not find or enjoy any other holiday in the UK or abroad for so little money and so packed with entertainment and in such a safe enviiroment as our beloved Butlins.

BRING ON THE NEXT ONE....................................MARTIN.

Angelbabe Guest

Your comment made me laugh Martin its so very true.

I had never been to an adult weekend until last year and was very nervous that i wouldnt like it. but since then ive been to 3 another one in oct. And im thinking how many i can afford next year.

With regards with what Rach put. Redcoats are there but not as much as a normal family break. Mostly the redcoats host the skyline disco which runs day and night as outside dj's are in the venues. Rach you will love it i promise you what break are u booked to go on?

Rach Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbabe View Post
    Your comment made me laugh Martin its so very true.

I had never been to an adult weekend until last year and was very nervous that i wouldnt like it. but since then ive been to 3 another one in oct. And im thinking how many i can afford next year.

With regards with what Rach put. Redcoats are there but not as much as a normal family break. Mostly the redcoats host the skyline disco which runs day and night as outside dj's are in the venues. Rach you will love it i promise you what break are u booked to go on?
    Disco Inferno Im excited, but my mum was saying last night that she didnt know what to expect, so that got me thinking that I knew nothing! So I tried searching the internet and had very little information so I thought I'd ask people who have been on here

djmp Guest

Hi Rach you can expext an amazing weekend from the moment you get on site
    this is what normally happens.
    2.30pm check in and head to room drop the bags and head to bar rosso or hotshots to party until tea time.
    6.00ish head for tea and then back to room to finish or start unpacking.
    7.00 /7.30pm head back out to party somemore as the groups start in different venues. you can move freely between venues to see the acts you prefer (you will be given an entertainment program when you check in) the night often ends at 5am if your still standing,with Jaks and the Skyline being the late night venues aswell as places like burger king open till late also.
    SATURDAY after youve got 3/4 hours sleep its time for breakfast, and time to chill either in your room or in the skyline as there is entertainment and people watching to be done.Through the day there is allsorts going on and they open centre stage at 1.30pm for groups and comedians till about 4.30pm and also there will be bands playing in the from 4.00pm till tea time on DONT FORGET SAT NIGHT IS FANCY DRESS AND APPROX 80% OF THE 7000 PEOPLE THERE WILL BE DRESSED UP. AND SUNDAY IS VERY MUCH THE SAME BUT AT A SLOWER PACE.

djmp Guest

This should give you an idea of our mob in 80s fancy dress, and thats at about 7.00pm on Sat night.
    Last edited by djmp; 12-07-09 at 03:43 PM. Reason: extra info

djmp Guest

Some different fancy dress pics.SWING BALL MAN.

tornmean9 Guest

good thread since it going to be my first time when i go to disco inferno all the information and what to expect is welcomed

Angelbabe Guest

Great Martin (DJMP) that was a great weekend and so many great memories. Drink or nominate lol

Kath Guest

Brilliant idea for a thread! I think Martin has covered it very well there!

I would add to take a crate of lucozade with you for the next morning! Oh and don't forget to take a camera - you will need it!